Making Blog Better

 


Everyone grammar in general for blogging is hard to make perfect, but there is always other people that would will be willing to criticized or even programs that can help. MLA is a thing I need to work and even something I learned in English 1101, so you can give credit from where you got the factional and possibly opinionated information from. Most of my blogs are 300-500 words, but I did get lazy on one of the and posted 260-280 words not knowing what else to say. The imagines I put on each of my blog I feel is pretty good and getting my point across. Blogging does not really make stress for me, but honestly I learn something new everyday which is interesting for me. Blogging is mostly a art of it's own sharing your opinions, and sharing factional evidence to share your point or even just to share. My best effort is not going into blogging, but I feel like I am growing more and more getting used to it. Procrastinating is hard not to do to, but in general is it a bad habit I have to give up. Revising my post I do to check grammar even using software to even check my grammar helps a lot. In my opinion I always like giving and receiving advice, or construct criticism so I don't mind it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jamaica

Panamá